Dubai Consumer Mirror

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Good week..

Good week I tell ya ..

First, i finished a
book that i recommend each and every one of you to read and buy. Read it 2 or even 3 times if you can. Not many books do that to me, but this one did Influence the way I look at my life, wealth and future security. A must-have in your library.

Also, I discovered the fabulous world of the … (drum roll) .... iPod! My wife bought me the brand new 80 Gig video one in spankin black... and starting Monday this week, I was officially
cool.

In work, I tried something new this week as well. I decided to spend at least 2 days working form home, every week. I think it would be an understatement to say that I get more work done in 1 day from home, than a 3 working days in the office.

It simple. No intrusive and random phonecalls diverted form the receptionist, no last minute calls to unscheduled and pointless meetings, no people standing over your head talking and planning their boring weekend... Just plain focus and concentration on getting things done.

I like this new work order. I think I am gonna stick to it for sometime.

Also, i had several but serious discussions on a number of business startups. Three to be precise. One which my wife will look after and its the most promising one. Another which I will be directly involved in with my friend Ali. This one will require major planning and preparation, but we feel very gung ho about it. The last project I discussed requires nothing but financial injection, its a no-brainer and a gurenteed winner.

Also this week I started watching
Lost and Family Guy, starting all they way from Season 1. I always wanted to know what the fuss is all about with Lost. And as for Family Guy, I haven't been watching it regularly and ....I simple love that Stuewie charecter.

Oh and for the most important event of the week....

Baby M made her first baby crawl today.... :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home