Dubai Consumer Mirror

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged by nzm.. Lets see now

Four jobs that I’ve had:-

  • Outdoor signs designer/installer
  • Bodyguard to movie star Adel Imam
  • 24hr computer lab supervisor
  • Video clip models casting coordinator
Four movies that I could watch over and over:-

Four places where I’ve lived-

  • Kuwait City, Kuwait
  • Cairo, Egypt
  • Damascus, Syria
  • Dubai, UAE
Four TV shows that I like:-

  • Anything by Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI, Cold Case, Without A Trace ...)
  • Saturday Night Live
  • Scrubs
  • Anything on the Discovery Channel
Four places where I’ve vacationed:-

  • Langkawi, Malaysia
  • Paris, France
  • Beirut, Lebanon
  • Fujairah, UAE (haven't been traveling much this past couple of years)
Four of my favorite dishes:-

  • SUSHI - California Rolls
  • Kusa Mehshi - rice stuffed zucchini (courgettes) in minty tomato sauce
  • Spanish tapas - HOT and Cold
  • Mathbi Bukhari - Saudi/Yamani rice and bbq chicken dish... (long story)
  • Msakhan - Jordanian/Palestinian dish - roast chicken with summak and chopped onions, wrapped in tannour bread and dipped in virgin olive oil
  • Tagliatelli in white alfredo sauce
  • Beryani
    .... i think i should stop now !
Four sites that I visit daily:-

Four Books that I’ve read this year -

  • Brand Failures - Mat Haig
  • The Fall of Advertising - Al Ries
  • Permission Marketing - Seth Gordon
  • The Arabic version of 'What to Expect When You are Expecting'
Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:

Sorry guys .. but the show must go on :)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home