Dubai Consumer Mirror

Monday, September 11, 2006

Anniversary Tag

I've been tagged by Kaya the great. What's interesting about this tag is that it came on the same day I started my blog 1 year ago. So, I thought it would be conveniently appropriate to share with you what I think about blogging on my blog's 1st anniversary.

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Not really, I think there is much more that I can do. I just don't have the time :(


2) Does your family know about your blog?
Immediate family members only


3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
A bunch of friends know about this blog. I am not THAT paranoid about my anonymity.


4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yeah, big time.


5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I comment on many blogs that's owner never posted a single word on my blog. I always like to check out new blogs.


7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Some of them...


8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
If you choose to, there is so much you can learn from it


9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
You can't be isolated from real world and interacts with events in the same time. Actually, bloggers that talk about general stuff are more intouch with society than anyone else.


10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
I welcome it on my blog and I do get it on occasions.


11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
I would only refrain from visiting blogs when the blogger is inherently and profoundly, racist, subjective or irrational by any humanly acceptable standard.


12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
No


13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Nope. But now that you've mentioned it, I will give it a thought


14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
Chillout/Lounge music


15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
only 3...
BabyKaos
Herlock Sholms
Yazan


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home