Dubai Consumer Mirror

Sunday, December 17, 2006

What Type of Soldier Are You?

I ran into this post on Sandmonkey's blog.... He took a "What Type of Soldier Are You" test and discovered that he qualifies as an Officer. I took the same test and it seems like if I'd ever enrolled in the service, I would fit better doing covert ops, "neutralizing" subjects and …umm... blowing things up at night!

Thing is, I always thought I was a team playaah... guess i am not after all - he3 he3 he3

You scored as Special Ops. Special ops. You're sneaky, tactful, and a loner. You prefer to do your jobs alone, working where you don't come into contact with people. But everyonce in a while you hit it big and are noticed and given fame. Your given the more sensitive problems. You get things done, and do what has to be done.
"VULCAN NECK PINCH!!!""owww.......(slump)"

Artillery/Armor

100%

Special Ops

100%

Support Gunner

88%

Engineer

88%

Combat Infantry

75%

Officer

75%

Civilian

38%

Medic

31%

Which soldier type are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home