Dubai Consumer Mirror

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Page stats

One of Autoblog's posts yesterday was on its most visited page in 2006. The page was on a preview of the All New Chevrolet Camaro Concept. That page was visted a whooping 364,456 times! Oh and by the way, the car IS friggin awesome! Check out the gallery

Its a pain I can't get such stats from my free web-stat service. Maybe I'll sign up for a paid one this year... who knows.

One thing I am sure of though, from my daily visits to my visitor stats pages, I can easily assure to you that theee most visited page would be anything the results from search queries on Dubai Rent Committee; visitors are most likely to land
here, here or here.

Four or five daily hits -to say the least- are from Dubai based browsers, looking for more info on or how to contact Dubai Municipality’s Rent Committee.

Not as exciting as the Autoblog's Camaro post, but if that shows anything, it shows the severe degree of frustration we, the masses, have due to the absurd rent situation in this city!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home