Dubai Consumer Mirror

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tagged: Five thing you didn't know about me

Tagged by CG

(1) A couple of years ago, I bought a really cool-looking mountain bike from a dodgy toy shop in Karama for Dhs 220 only!. It literally fell apart after the first ride.

(2) I am on a very disciplined diet during the week, but I pig out over the weekend.

(3) I own/drive two BMWs, and I do drive them like a moron-on-wheels if i have to. (yeah... yeah .. judge me as you like!)

(4) It takes me 1 second to turn into a 'premium grade' smart ass, and a whole day regretting it.

(5) I procrastinate, a lot.

Anyone who reads this is tagged..

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

  • I didn't read it!

    By Blogger nzm, at April 15, 2007 at 9:51 AM  

  • No 3 Shocked Me.
    No 1 Cracked me up.
    No 2 Made me think twice before inviting you over the weekend for a Friday brunch
    No 4 Made me wonder, what is Premium Grade Smart Ass???
    No 5 Kinda reminded me of someone I closely know.. mmm ..maybe myself..

    We missed your Mory... welcome back :)))

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 15, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

  • 1) HAHAHA. nice.

    2) Sounds like a lot of us.

    3) YEEES! Join the Moronic Driving Club (MDC)...

    4) Why regret it? Just stay like it. You might get electricity that way;

    5) ahh, it's good for the soul (or something anyway).


    Anyone (?) is tagged. Are you being lazy here?

    By Blogger CG, at April 15, 2007 at 11:32 AM  

  • Sigh. I am NOT falling into this, you driving maniac :P

    By Blogger KJ, at April 15, 2007 at 11:51 AM  

  • So, when you leave at 7 am on the week-end and claim to be working, you are actually blogging and leaving me all alone?!?!?! Aaaaaahhh that's why on Friday you made me this amazing breakfast so that i dont catch you in the act!!!

    Interesting, dont be panicked when you see you're 2 BMW's wheels on the ground this evening! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 15, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

  • LOL at Mrs M - Mory, you've been sprung!!

    By Blogger nzm, at April 16, 2007 at 2:13 PM  

  • Bravo Mrs M :)

    Also I'd be glad for someone who owns two cars, but with someone who claims he can drive two cars, I would start to question him, even if he makes a wonderful breakfast :)

    By Blogger BuJ, at April 17, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

  • Loved number 4! Professor! darn I forgot to do the e with accent on the top.
    However number 3. No, no, not on a Beemer. Pls Sarr, anything bt that (nodding/wobbling head from side to side).

    By Blogger *, at April 25, 2007 at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home