Dubai Consumer Mirror

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Belated tag

I was tagged by Harsha few months ago, but forgot all about it. Sorry Harsha for the delay.. here it goes.


TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: getting tagged
2. Wearing: boxers

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Weekend
2. Got any plans: Brunch with people I don’t really like
3. Goal: learn how to dodge having brunch with people I don’t really like
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: won’t be able to dodge having brunch with people I don’t really like

FAVORITE:
1. Number: 5
2. Song: tough one
3. Color: Silver

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: Yeah
2. Mood: a bit agitated
3. Wanting: A Cheese Cake I had in a shop on Broadway Street in Manhattan

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: T
I am a morning person: Sometimes
I am a perfectionist: Hell Yeah
I am an only child: F
I am currently in my pajamas: If you consider boxers as PJs, then Yup
I am currently pregnant: Not that I am aware off
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: Nope, but been there
I am left handed: Nope
I am addicted to Blogging: Kindda
I am online 24/7: Sad but true
I am very shy around the opposite gender:
I can be paranoid at times: T
I currently have a crush on someone: F
I currently regret something that I have done: T
I enjoy country music: Yup
I enjoy smoothies: Throw in a bar of Snickers, and I will enjoy it for sure
I enjoy talking on the phone: Not really
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: School/T – Work/F
I have a hidden talent: I can detect morons a mile away
I have a lot to learn: Nope, I am a know-it-all smartass
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: no

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? Yeah, but if I say who, the blog would be blocked
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? I don’t hang around with them anymore .. I aint down with drama queens no more, Aaaaight!
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yup: Darts, money, dust bins, mobile phones, a UPS, shampoo-filled condoms, slippers, fire crackers, Ninja stars, CinnaBons, mud pies, black forest chocolate cake and rocks.
4. Ever had something thrown at you? Battery Acid (I shit you not), darts, black forest chocolate cake, toilet rolls, a squashed cockroach, rocks, and a bra once.
5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Did all the above

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yup, my wife
2. Are you easily excited? No
3. What are you most excited about? Making money
4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? How to make the second million
5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? Order a Cheese Cake

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: Moryarti
2. Where were you born? Planet Arabia
3. What’s your main goal in life? To find one
4. How do you want to die? Knowing that after i kick the bucket, everyone I love will be alright

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? Depends
2. Gay Marriage? Whatever makes 'em happy
3. Lower the Drinking age? I don’t drink – so I don’t care
4. Recycling? Of course

MORE
1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Straight
2. Do you have a bf/gf? Married
3. Do you have a crush? Yeah, on a Porsche
4. How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 1
5. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple
6. Name one thing that you do everyday? Kiss my daughter
7. What color are your walls? White
8. How much cash do you have on you right now? AED 37
9. I can’t wait till…? I finish this tag
10. When was the last time you saw your dad? 3 months ago :(
11. What did you have for dinner last night? No dinner
12. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I don’t borrow cloths, I steal them.
13. What website(s) do you visit the most during the day? Google
14. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Head

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class? Yup
2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Danced but never sung
3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? Yup – in a camp, took bird baths
4. Have you ever slept with a night light? That’s a dumb question
5. Have you ever danced in the rain? That’s kindda gay
6. Have you ever lied? Yes
7. Have you ever had contacts? Yes
8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? A pebble while on a skateboard trying to show off in front of a crush when I was 14

PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Shawarma
2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: What the fuck is Lollywood?
3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: I went with the first, but heard second ain’t bad either.
4. Honeymoon, no moon: honeymoon.
5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 2
6. Kulfi, Ice cream: What is Kulfi?
7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: err.. I’d go for Scarlet Johansson
8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower: I think this tag was done by someone from Pakistan
9. Lahore, Khi, Islmbad: Yup, this tag WAS done by someone from Pakistan

Tag anyone? Hell no!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home